This speciality Stage Pocket supports cable bend radius recommendations for fiber optic, digital, and control cable. Made at the request of Neutrik to allow permanent installation of opticalCON connectivity, allowing digital cables to exit the pocket without bending, eliminating strain. The generous Panel Bracket Assembly allows connectivity possibilities for up to 6 fiber optic, audio, or video connectors as well as one single gang A/C receptacle located opposite the isolated raceway divider.
- Removable spring loaded hinge pins permit easy lid removal even after pocket is installed. Load tested to withstand up to 750lbs
- The three piece panel bracket assembly can be installed before or after floor installation. An isolated duplex compartment separates high voltage connectivity, allowing powerCon and opticalCon dual accessability
- UPDATED Lid Stop eliminates cable-pinch by allowing a more natural cable egress through the hinged cable exit
- Punched and sealed combination knockouts on all sides of the poly-coated Pocket Body Back Box
- Designed to provide flexibility, standard WP-300 Series Panels