17-inch LCD monitor, HDM series dual split screen, LED-backlit LCD displays are high-performance professional monitors that support advanced 10-bit digital processing technology. These monitors feature 3D comb filter, de-interlace, accurate scaling engine, GAMMA correction and color temperature adjustment. The state-of-the-art HDM series monitors can be configured as a dual split display, a large screen with one smaller view, or as a single large display screen. They are ideally suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding and any environment that requires intensive monitoring. HDM series accepts up to 2 channels of 3G/HD/SD-SDI, CVBS, component signals or HDMI input. Waveform, vectorscope, and audio de-embedding are provided for SDI. In-picture features also include metering of up to 16 channels, UMD, format display and various markers. Simultaneously monitor two display screens and control each image independently. User-defined hot key functionality for either H/V delay, underscan, on-screen display, and more. On-screen, 16 channel level metering provides audio confidence monitoring. Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification. CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually.
- Supports multi-format analog and digital audio signals
- Allows adjustment of the parameters for each screen
- Provides high-quality waveform or vector monitoring (for SDI)
- User-adjustable color temperatures with presets
- NTSC/PAL auto recognition
- Integrated left and right speakers, 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack, mutes speakers