Glidecam Industries, Inc. is introducing its lowest priced stabilizer that can handle up to 10 lbs./4.5 kg. ever. The XR-Pro is a critical addition to the Glidecam product family due to its overall value to the customer. The idea behind the XR-Pro is to provide customers with a budget-friendly and versatile stabilizer that can handle a wide range of camera and accessory weights, all while offering the upmost quality.
The XR-Pro combines all of the best aspects of the former XR-Series and adds some new helpful features. The XR-Pro comes with 4 steel camera platform weight plates that enables the use of very light cameras – this is what allows for such a significant camera weight support range. The XR-Pro is enhanced with a new head design, which has a customized bottom plate that allows for more accurate side-to-side movement to ease the set-up process. Notably, the new head design facilitates faster mounting of cameras and quick release plates.
Like all Glidecam stabilizers, the XR-Pro will transform shaky footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage by isolating your hands undesirable yet inevitable motions. When balanced properly, your camera will seem to effortlessly float. Upon mastering the skill and art of using a Glidecam XR-Pro, you will be free to direct and move with your camera – panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
- Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal
- No-tools Telescoping Center Post
- Adjustable, inertial-control Base Platform
- Foam padded Handle Grip
- Precision Bearings at all vital points
- Made with precision Aluminum
- Anodized Studio Black
- Laser etched Labeling
- Allows unrestricted Booming and 360-degree Panning
- Rubber feet under Base Platform
- Made in USA
- Designed for film and video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.53 kg.)
- Camera Mounting Platform Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x .75"
- Base Platform Dimensions: 10" x 4"
- Central Support Post: 1" diameter
- 14" tall in fully contracted mode
- 25" tall in fully expanded mode
- Total Weight is 2 lbs. 1.6 oz. without Counter Weight Discs.
- Each large Counter Weight Disc averages 2.75 oz.
- Each small Counter Weight Disc averages 1 oz.
- Each Camera Platform Weight Plate averages 6.6 oz.
- The Glidecam XR-PRO includes 14 large and 4 small Counter Weight Discs, and 4 large Camera Platform Weight Plates.
- 14 large Counter Weight Discs = 2 lbs. 1.12 oz.
- 4 small Counter Weight Discs = 4 oz.
- 4 large Camera Platform Weight Plates = 1 lb. 10.4 oz.
- The Camera Mounting Top Plate has 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes.
- The Base Platform has one 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment etc.
- Made in USA.
List Price: $289.00
ITEM CODE: GLXRPRO
UPC CODE: 674330-112155
LIST (MAP): $289.00
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.1 lbs
For more information go to http://glidecam.com/product-xr-pro
Media Contact: Thomas Howie – email@example.com or 781-585-7900