The OGCP-9000 is an award-winning remote control panel for Fusion3G®, Obsidian3G®, and COMPASS® signal processing cards.
Communication with the openGear™ frame occurs over an optimized high-speed openGear Ethernet control protocol, allowing lightning-fast access. The OGCP-9000 offers instantaneous, real-time adjustments, so operators can manipulate on-air signals with confidence and precision.
An easy to use keypad enables intuitive access with minimal submenus. A given card uses only one level of submenus to access all of its functions.
The control panel is optimized for both bright and low light environments. Two large format, super-bright, wide-angle color LCD screens show sharp and clear text; operators can select either a white or black background. Other features include a fully backlit keypad and user-adjustable LED back light.
Station engineers can configure the panel to restrict availability of specific cards and parameters for operation. Configuration is done through a simple web interface, where configurations can be exported, backed up, and re-imported easily.
The OGCP-9000 works seamlessly with DashBoard™ control software. Any changes made with either system are instantly reflected on the other.
Loudness Meter (+LP-P)
- Simultaneous display and update of 8 parameters
- Real time adjustments, excellent for on-air manipulation
- No deep submenus, all parameters can be accessed quickly
- Completely configurable with password protected web interface
- Save and restore panel configuration with web interface and USB drive
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Optimized for bright and low light environments
- Seamless integration with DashBoard™ remote control software
- Rugged 2U rack mounted chassis
- Five year warranty