The BBG-1090-RTR-MPEG-IP offers a compact form-factor standalone solution for providing distribution copies of unicast or multicast IP streams. Unicast streams, by design, have only one destination and cannot easily be monitored by test equipment. To solve this, the BBG-1090-RTR-MPEG-IP provides copies that can easily be sent to multiple destinations for monitoring or other purposes. With the BBG-1090-RTR-MPEG-IP, the originating UDP/RTP stream can be replicated to reach its intended destination, as well as providing ample copies for monitoring or other purposes.
- Compact self-contained form with built-in AC power supply
- Economical standalone solution provides distribution copies of unicast or multicast IP
- Up to 16x16 inputs and outputs using two 1GigE Ethernet ports
- De-jittering and reclocking features help ensure reliable operation - even with jittery sources
- Easy integration and control/monitoring via DashBoard™ remote control