The all-new Cobalt® BBG-1050-EMDE-ANC 3G/HD/SD-SDI Standalone Ancillary Data Embedder/De-Embedder offers full VANC/HANC ancillary data de-embedding and embedding for 3G/HD/SD-SDI streams. The easy to use user interface allows direct access to DID and SDID locations to extract or insert user data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed-captioning read/insert, GPI/GPO via ANC, or other specialized user payloads.
Data insertion and extraction is via serial or IP interfaces. The BBG-1050-EMDE-ANC can be remote-controlled using DashBoard™. The compact standalone form factor allows desktop usage, as well as the 1/3-rack size of the BBG-1050-EMDE-ANC allowing 3 units to be installed in a 1RU space (an optional mounting tray is available that provides secure mounting of the units to a standard 19” frame).
- Full insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, GPI/GPO via ANC, and other specialized user payloads. HANC/VANC data interchange between SDI and GPIO, serial, and IP/Ethernet interfaces.
- Full user VANC/HANC access
- SMPTE 337 embed/de-embed allows serial user data to be embedded and de-embedded over unused embedded audio pairs
- Low latency pass-thru for all 3G/HD/SD-SDI payloads
- Latching relay protect SDI output provides input SDI bypass backup even in the event of power failure
- Low-power/high-density design - less than 18 Watts
- Compact footprint - up to 3 units in a 1RU space, optional tray provides secure captive-fastener mounting of 3 units in a 1RU tray
- Uses DashBoard remote control (device appears as single-card frame)