The all-new Cobalt® BBG-1040-ACO Multi-Input Modular Framesync with Auto-Changeover and Character Burn provides a high-density standalone modular unit that offers unprecedented multi-input support, flexibility, and ease of use and integration. Multiple SDI input ports allow manual selection of input, or failover to alternate inputs (Auto-Changeover) on loss of input conditions as well as user-configurable subjective criteria such as black/frozen frame or audio silence. Two discrete character burn strings can be inserted on output video, with each string inserted as static text and/or insert only upon LOS. Import of user trouble slate graphics is also supported in addition to standard test pattern insert as an input LOS marker. A moving-box insertion can be enabled to serve as a dynamic raster confidence check even in cases where the input video image is static.
Timecode can be received and prioritized among any standard SMPTE embedded or audio LTC timecode, and in turn outputted and burned-in on the output video.
The BBG-1040-ACO uses a built-in web server that allows control/monitor over computers or smart devices from anywhere accessible over the web; no special apps or plug-ins are required for remote control. The compact 1/3-rack size of the BBG-1040-ACO allows 3 units to be installed in a 1RU space (an optional mounting tray is available that provides secure mounting of the units to a standard 19” frame). GPIO allows direct input routing control and status monitoring.
- Multi-input, with manual selection or intelligent Auto-Changeover failover. Latching relay bypass retains manual or failover input-to-output routing even in the event of power failure.
- Dual independent burn-in text string insertion allows condition-based insertion (such as basic ID text for valid input and different text message for failover conditions)
- Supports import of user trouble slate graphic file for LOS failover insertion
- Framesync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator. Framesync can also convert raster format between 29.97/59.94 and 30/60 formats. Rear-panel looping reference connectors.
- Web-based user interface/remote control as well as front-panel pushbutton menu-based local control with LCD status/net ID
- Compact footprint – up to 3 units in a 1RU space. Optional tray provides secure captive-fastener mounting of 3 units in a 1RU tray.
- Auto-Changeover can be set to invoke failover for basic input loss as well as subjective failover based on black/frozen frame or audio silence. Threshold and hold-off are user configurable.
- Moving-box/motion insertion enable serves as a dynamic raster confidence check even when the input video image is static
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC, with output/burn-in timecode using selected format
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control available for all audio outputs
- Redundant power supply option
- Five year warranty