The all-new Cobalt® BBG-1022-FS 3G/HD/SD-SDI Modular Framesync with Audio/Video Processing, AES/Analog Audio Embedding/De-Embedding, CVBS I/O, and Dual-Channel Option (+2FS) offers frame sync, and advanced audio and ancillary data support, plus many other powerful features. Frame sync can select from multiple reference inputs, with failover to alternate selected sources. Full audio support includes per-channel audio delay. With software upgrade option+2FS, a second independent processing path can be added, offering two independent signal paths of framesync / audio embedding and de-embedding on a single unit.
Advanced framesync features include per-channel audio delay, audio/video offset, and output rate conversion to and from 23.98/29.97/29.94 to 24/30/60 frame rates. Frame sync can select from multiple reference inputs, with failover to alternate selected sources. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Bulk and per-channel audio delay controls easily address lip-sync issues.
Option +TTS provides high-quality Text-To-Speech synthesis, directly converting EAS text to digital audio speech with no baseband signal breakouts or add-ons. It interfaces with industry standard Windows Share folder systems to receive non-proprietary text, XML, or similar plain text files, and converts and inserts realistic human-voice audio into user-configured audio channels.
With option +ANC, BBG-1022-FS offers full VANC/HANC ancillary data packet de-embedding and embedding for 3G/HD/SD-SDI streams. The easy to use interface allows direct access to DID and SDID locations to extract or insert user data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed-captioning read/insert, GPI/GPO via ANC, or other specialized user payloads. Data can be extracted and inserted within the unit, (Bridge mode), or inserted and/or extracted to and from external interface via serial or IP interfaces.
A convenient input crosspoint with RP168 clean switching can select from up to four SDI inputs. The input crosspoint allows manual selection of input via remote control or GPIO, or failover to alternate inputs on loss of input conditions. Two discrete character burn strings can be inserted on output video, with each string inserted as static text and/or insert only upon LOS. A moving-box insertion can be en
- Multi-input RP168 clean switch, with manual selection or GPI controlled input selection
- Closed-captioning absence detection
- Auto-Changeover can be set to invoke failover for basic input loss
- Quality Check option (+QC) provides alert actions on criteria such as black/frozen frame, audio silence, and closed-captioning absence
- Moving-box/motion insertion enable serves as a dynamic raster confidence check even in cases where the input video image is static
- Dual independent burn-in text string insertion allows condition-based insertion (such as basic ID text for valid input and different text message for failover conditions)
- Framesync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator
- Advanced audio processing allows routing, gain, delay, and flexible mixing as standard features
- Option +TTS provides Text-To-Speech synthesis, directly converting EAS text to high-quality digital audio speech with no baseband signal breakouts or add-on units
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control and 5.1-to-stereo downmix available for all audio outputs
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC, with output/burn-in timecode using selected format
- CVBS analog video I/O and analog/AES embed / de-embed available
- Pattern generator can provide raster/test pattern and patterns for LOS failover insertion
- Option +ANC adds full user VANC/HANC packet insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, and other specialized user payloads
- Multi-mode setup includes Bridge mode (card internal path with bypass bridging) or Insert/Extract modes for insert/extract to or from IP/serial external interfaces
- Video options include color correction and keying
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts
- Compact footprint - up to 3 units in a 1RU space. Optional tray provides secure captive-fastener mounting of 3 units in a 1RU tray.
- Web-based user interface/remote control as well as front-panel pushbutton menu-based local control with LCD status/net ID
- Also controllable using DashBoard remote control
- Five year warranty