The all-new Cobalt® 9933-EMDE-75/110 3G/HD/SD-SDI 16-Channel Unbalanced/Balanced AES Embedder / De-Embedder offers full-flexibility AES embedding/de-embedding for unbalanced and balanced AES in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/de-embedder, the 9933-EMDE-75/110 offers the flexibility of AES balun functions as well as fully flexible AES embedding/de-embedding.
The 9933-EMDE-75/110 provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between both unbalanced and balanced AES and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair.
Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- 16-channel AES support for both balanced and unbalanced
- Individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding
- Can be used to provide cross-balun I/O as well as 4-group embed/de-embed
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators. GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up.
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding
- Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair
- Low-power/high-density design - less than 18 Watts per card
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty