The Cobalt® 9923-DSK-LG 3G/HD/SD-SDI downstream keyer with dual key/fill paths and logo insertion card provides flexible SDI downstream keying and logo insertion. The single program video input can be directed to either or both of two key/fill/logo insertion paths, allowing changing from one key/fill/insertion scheme to another in an instant. The openGear® form factor card can also store up to four logo graphic files which can be flexibly inserted into either key/fill path. Two key/fill paths can be outputted simultaneously, with each path using uniquely different key/fill and logo insertions as desired.
The 9923-DSK-LG is a perfect solution for flexible multi-market program branding and keyed character generator crawl insertion.
- Dual independent key/fill engines and two processing paths allow changing from one key/fill/insertion scheme to another in an instant
- On-card memory stores logo/ID bug graphic files, with independent logo insertion on each key/fill path
- Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs as program and key/fill
- Convenient HDMI Preview Output allows preview of path 1 or path 2 outputs
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ remote control and GPIO
- High-density openGear form factor – up to 10 cards per 20-slot frame