The Cobalt® 9922-FS-DSP 3G/HD/SD-SDI Frame Sync with Audio/Video Processing, DSP Audio Support, Audio Embedding/De-Embedding, and CVBS I/O offers frame sync, and advanced audio and ancillary data support, plus many other powerful features. Frame sync can select from multiple reference inputs, with failover to alternate selected sources. Full audio support includes per-channel audio delay.
The 9922-FS-DSP offers a DSP-based platform that supports multiple audio DSP options. When optioned with various audio processing options, the DSP-based processing core (which supports numerous simultaneous processing engines) uses license “credits” which allows flexible tailoring of multiple proc function instances. The 9922-FS-DSP provides much more flexibility than other audio processors that used fixed processing assets (for example, this flexibility allows “trading” credits for more Dolby encoders while backing out of loudness processors or other engine assets).
- DSP-based platform supports multiple audio DSP options, with multiple instances available using allocatable license “credits” – our largest DSP capacity to date
- Dolby encoding/decoding, Dolby Real-Time Loudness Leveling (RTLL) loudness leveling with full parametric control setup, and Linear Acoustic UPMAX™ DSP audio options available
- Multi-input RP168 clean switch, with manual selection or GPI controlled input selection
- Closed-captioning absence detection
- Auto-Changeover can be set to invoke failover for basic input loss. Quality Check option (+QC) provides alert actions on criteria such as black/frozen frame, audio silence, and closed-captioning absence. Threshold and hold-off are user configurable.
- Moving-box/motion insertion enable serves as a dynamic raster confidence check even in cases where the input video image is static
- Dual independent burn-in text string insertion allows condition-based insertion (such as basic ID text for valid input and different text message for failover conditions)
- Frame Sync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC, with output/burn-in timecode using selected format
- Advanced audio processing allows routing, gain, delay, and flexible mixing as standard features
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control and 5.1-to-stereo downmix available for all audio outputs
- CVBS analog video I/O and analog/AES embed / de-embed
- Pattern generator can provide raster/test pattern and patterns for LOS failover insertion
- Video options include color correction and keying
- Option +TTS provides Text-To-Speech synthesis, directly converting EAS text to high-quality digital audio speech with no baseband signal breakouts or add-on units
- Option +ANC adds full user VANC/HANC packet insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, and other specialized user payloads.
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels