The Cobalt® 9904-UDX-4K-DSP 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD Up/Down/Cross Converter/Frame Sync with DSP Advanced Audio Processing is Cobalt’s next generation of advanced scaler/frame synchronizers for the openGear® platform.
The 9904-UDX-4K-DSP upconverts 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD to either UHD1 3840x2160 Square DIvision Multiplex (SDM) or Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats, or can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9904-UDX-4K can downconvert 12G and quad UHD. The 9904-UDX-4K provides an HDMI 2.0 output for economical 4K video monitoring. The 9904-UDX-4K-DSP offers numerous options, including SDR-to-HDR conversion and color correction.
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD UDX solution
- Full up/down conversion between HD/3G, ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire, and SDM/2SI quad 3G-SDI based formats, with ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire and quad 3G UHD available at both input and output
- Supports Square Division Multiplex (SDM) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- SDR-to-HDR, 4K color correction, and 3D LUT processing options available
- 12G-SDI and quad 3G frame sync and user delay
- Supports SNMP and Cobalt’s Reflex (JSON) Protocols
- DSP-based platform supports multiple audio DSP options, with multiple instances available using allocatable license “credits”
- Dolby encoding/decoding, Dolby Real-Time Loudness Leveling (RTLL) loudness leveling with full parametric control setup, and Linear Acoustic UPMAX™ upmixing DSP audio options available
- Full embedded audio processing with user delay offset and AES I/O
- Noise Reduction and Detail Enhancement provide image quality optimization
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panels, integrated HTML5 web interface, SNMP, or Cobalt’s RESTful-based Reflex protocol