The Cobalt® 9904-UDX-4K 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD UHD up/down/cross converter/frame sync/embedded audio processor is Cobalt’s next generation of advanced scaler/frame synchronizers for the openGear® platform. The 9904-UDX-4K suite of models are officially targeted for release during Q4-2017. However, please feel free to contact your sales representative to arrange a demonstration prior to official release.
The 9904-UDX-4K upconverts 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD to either UHD1 3840x2160 square division (SDQS) or two-sample interleave (2SI) quad 3G-SDI based formats or can output ST 2082 12G-SDI for single-wire 4K transport. With both 12G-SDI and quad 3G-SDI inputs, the 9904-UDX-4K can downconvert 12G and quad UHD. The 9904-UDX-4K provides up to two HDMI 2.0 outputs for economical 4K video monitoring.
The 9904-UDX-4K-IP model offers the same functionality as the 9904-UDX-4K SDI-based model and also provides dual 10GigE ports providing support for the emerging uncompressed video/audio/data over IP standards.
The 9904-UDX-4K-DSP model provides the same functionality as the 9904-UDX-4K SDI-based model, and also offers a DSP-based platform that supports multiple audio DSP options, including Dolby® Real-Time Loudness Leveling automatic loudness processing, Dolby® E/D/D+ encode/decode, and Linear Acoustic® UPMAX™ automatic upmixing. Embedded audio and metadata are prpoerly delayed and re-embedded to match any video processing delay, with full adjustment available for audio/video offset.
- High-density openGear comprehensive UHD UDX solution
- Full up/down conversion between HD/3G, ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire and SDQS/2SI quad 3G-SDI based formats, with ST 2082 12G-SDI single-wire and quad 3G UHD available at both input and output
- Supports Square Division (SDQS) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) quad UHD formats
- 12G-SDI and quad 3G frame sync and user delay
- Supports SNMP and Cobalt’s Reflex (JSON) protocols
- Full embedded audio processing with user delay offset and AES outputs
- Noise reduction and detail enhancement provide image quality optimization
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software, OGCP-9000 remote control panels, integrated HTML5 web interface, SNMP or Cobalt’s RESTful-based reflex protocol