The all-new Cobalt® 9903-UDX-ADDA 3G/HD/SD-SDI Universal Format Converter with CVBS/YPbPr Video I/O, Up/Down/Cross Conversion, Framesync, AES and Analog Audio Embedding / De-Embedding provides a high-density card-based solution that offers unprecedented multi-input support, flexibility, and ease of use and integration for SDI and analog video and discrete audio. Frame sync provides glitch-free audio upon framesync events, with video/audio offsets user configurable. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair.
With option +ANC, the 9903-UDX-ADDA offers full VANC/HANC ancillary data packet de-embedding and embedding for 3G/HD/SD-SDI streams. The easy to use interface allows direct access to DID and SDID locations to extract or insert user data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed-captioning read/insert, GPI/GPO via ANC, or other specialized user payloads. Data can be extracted and inserted within the card, bypassing the scaler (Bridge mode), or inserted and/or extracted to and from external interface via serial or IP interfaces.
Multiple SDI input ports allow selection from multiple input sources with clean switching performed on the RP168 switch line. Both CVBS and component analog video is supported both as inputs and outputs.
The up/down/cross convert scaler is specifically designed for broadcast video formats, with full ARC control suitable for conversions to or from 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Timecode can be received and prioritized among any standard SMPTE embedded or audio LTC timecode, and in turn outputted and burned-in on the output video.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Layered presets allow invoking changes related only to a specific area of concern (audio routing, for example) while not changing any other processing settings or aspects. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network. GPIO allows direct input routing control and status monitoring.
- Multi-input, with SDI RP168 switch line clean switching
- Universal I/O support – analog CVBS and component inputs and outputs, as well as analog and AES audio embed/de-embed. 10-bit processing with 5-line adaptive comb filtered SD Y/C separation.
- Framesync with full H/V offset and manual/LOS video pattern generator
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion and ARC specifically tailored for broadcast video
- Timecode processing can prioritize, filter for, and convert between specific SMPTE embedded-video or audio LTC
- Full audio crosspoint with delay control and 5.1-to-stereo downmix available for all audio outputs
- Option +ANC adds full user VANC/HANC packet insertion/extraction access to DID/SDID ancillary data such as camera PTZ, SCTE 104, closed captioning, and other specialized user payloads.
- Multi-mode setup includes Bridge mode (card internal path with scaler bypass bridging) or Insert/Extract modes for insert/extract to or from IP/serial external interfaces.
- Available color correction option
- Low-power/high-density design - less than 13 Watts per card
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty