9902-DC-4K UHDTV Quadrant Combining Downconverter provides an easily integrated openGear® solution for converting 4K quadrant-division content into 3G/HD/SD-SDI. Easy to use DashBoard configuration and monitor provides for easy setup.
The 9902-DC-4K precisely combines the four quadrant-divided individual SDI feeds into a combined SDI image directly suitable for broadcast production usage or monitoring purposes. The combined SDI output can be scaled to 3G/HD/SD-SDI. An HDMI output is also furnished which is directly usable by a monitor.
The openGear® card-based form-factor and high-density design allows up to 10, 9902-DC-4K cards to be fitted to a 20-slot frame. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Etherenet network.
- Scalable solution for 4K UHDTV quadrant-division down-conversion/integration to SDI for cinema and sports production
- openGear® card-based form factor provides easy, compact, and economical integration
- Input crosspoint allows quadrant inputs to be easily re-arranged without changing connections
- Flexible downconvert output provides 3G/HD/SD-SDI output
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- HDMI output allows direct feed to monitors
- DashBoard™ remote control status monitoring and setup/control
- Five years warranty