The 9502-DCDA provides 3G/HD-to-SD down-conversion with ARC and has versatility in providing up to four HD/SD-SDI processed outputs as well as up to four reclocked SDI input copies selectable from two SDI inputs. The space-saving design of the 9502-DCDA provides for high density, allowing two cards to be collocated in adjacent slots and served by a single, standard-width “split” rear module. Up to 20 of the 9502-DCDA cards can be installed in a 20-slot frame.
The card can pass SD signals with re-aspect, if needed. AES audio outputs can be de-embedded from selected embedded audio channels. Using a 10-bit video path, the 9502-DCDA can rate-convert 23.98 frame video to 59.94 fields, move progressive to interlace and is equipped with extensive user programmable reticule overlays. Full proc control allows adjustment of white level, black level, color gain, and color phase. Factory presets enable a return to factory settings. The 9502 offers 3G down-conversion to 1080i, 720p, or SD-SDI.
Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control (and card-edge monitor/control) allows full card status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- Low power/high-density design allows up to 20 cards per frame; less than 18 Watts per card
- Economical solution for 3G down-conversion to legacy SD monitoring systems
- Full timecode and CEA 708 / CEA 608 conversion to SD VITC-based timecode and closed-captioning
- Auto-format detect/down-conversion of SMPTE 425/292/259M formats
- GUI-based output crosspoint allows flexible processed or reclocked outputs
- Full embedded audio processing with selectable downmix and AES audio de-embed. Dolby pass-thru on down-conversions.
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard ™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels
- Five year warranty