The Cobalt® 9415DA-SFP 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI/MADI reconfigurable video SFP transceiver/distribution amplifier with full-flexibility Crosspoint and externally-accessible SFP module provides a card-based solution for high-density conversions between coax SDI/ASI, fiber, HDMI, and MADI. With an externally-accessible SFP cage on the card rear module, SFP modules can be easily hot-swapped for maintenance or card repurposing. Because all connections are direct to the card rear module and external SFPs, all cabling remains undisturbed for card removal/installation.
A crosspoint (which is user-configurable via DashBoard™ remote control) allows the card to apply any of the card inputs to various coax DA outputs as well as up to 2 Rx and Tx paths through the external SFP. Up to 10 coaxial DA outputs are available per each card. Using a high-density split rear module, up to 20 cards can be installed in a frame, providing 40 channels of conversion.
The card accepts non-MSA video SFP modules, with single and dual-channel Tx and Rx modules available, supporting an extensive range of electrical/coax and fiber conversions. Excellent receive performance allows coaxial receive EQ for up to 110m 3G, 180m HD, and 360m SD cable length (1694A). Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- Externally-accessible SFP cages allow easy card repurposing, wide array of industry-standard SFP modules available, including fiber I/O and HDMI
- Fully-flexible coaxial crosspoint/DA provides up to 10 copies per card, Crosspoint can select from any card input
- Excellent coax receive performance - EQ allows 1694A cable lengths up to 110m (3G)/180m (HD)/360m (SD)
- Full support of 3G/HD/SD-SDI and ASI/DVB
- Automatic reclocking for all SDI data rates (auto-bypass for non-SDI data rates)
- SFP-based converters provide state-of-the-art fiber performance, power consumption and compactness
- All outputs are non-inverting - ASI can be outputted on any output
- DashBoard™ status and full remote control