Clark’s SPA22GSP is a low-noise, single-pair audio cable for balanced line level or microphone applications. Easy to terminate, the SPA22GSP features several timesaving features, such as a bonded easy-strip shield and tinned copper conductors that streamline that cable termination process. Excellent common-mode and RF/EMI noise rejection are achieved by a precision twisted pair and 100% foil shield. UL rated CMP for plenum applications, the SPA22GSP can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- Low-Wick Insulation - high melt temperature minimizes insulation reduction when soldering
- 22 AWG Tinned Copper Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Excellent Noise Rejection- precision pair twisting maximizes RF/EMI rejection
- CMP Plenum Rated- suitable for installation in plenum applications