The RGB6V2AP is a plenum rated, hybrid audio and video cable for permanent installation applications. The six video elements are constructed from 26AWG miniature 75? coaxial cables that are rated to 1GHz for high resolution video transmission. Audio elements are constructed from two 22AWG shielded twisted-pair cables. Each audio and video element is uniquely color coded for quick identification. The outer jacket is extruded from a plenum PVC compound that is easy-to-strip and more flexible than typical plenum rated compounds.
- Miniature 26AWG Coaxes - reduces overall diameter for high denisty connectors and installation
- 22AWG Audio Pairs - two balanced shielded twisted-pairs for audio applications
- 1 GHz Bandwidth - high bandwidth performance for high resoltuion images and refresh rates
- Flexible PVC Jackets - easy to strip and install
- Color Coded Elements - uniquely identifies each channel
- UL Plenum Rated CMP - can be installed in most plenum applications