The RCC-D series cables are hybrid audio and video cables designed for remote broadcast, staging and production environments. Each video element is a CD7523 miniature 23AWG HD/SDI coax cable that is rated to 4.5GHz for high definition SMPTE 424M, 292M and 259M video data transmission. The audio elements are made from Clark’s SPA22GS low-loss 22AWG single-pair cables. Each audio and video element is uniquely color coded for quick identification. The outer jacket is extruded from a TPE compound that is extra-flexible, rugged and abrasion resistant.
- Miniature 23 AWG Coaxes - reduces overall diameter and cable weight
- 22 AWG Audio Pairs - low-loss twisted-pairs for balanced audio applications
- 4.5 GHz Coax Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Color Coded Elements - uniquely identifies each channel
- TPE Outer Jacket - flexible and rugged for staging and remote broadcast applications