The CW series is an easy-to-install, commercial grade speaker cable for permanent installation in walls or conduit. Built with large gage copper conductors, the CW series minimizes power loss and attenuation through the cable. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible PVC that is easy-to-strip and has a low friction finish that is easy to pull through conduit. UL rated type CL2R, the CW series can be installed variety of environments.
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors - large gage, low-loss conductors
- PVC Insulation - easy to terminate
- Low Friction Outer Jackets - reduces resistance when pulling cable through conduit
- Easy-to-Strip - jacket and insulation are easy to remove for streamlined termination
- UL Riser Rated CL2R - for permanent installation in building and conduit