Clark’s 700-DB series multi-pair audio cables are built specifically for direct burial, permanent installation applications. The 700-DB series features the same easy-to-terminate single-pair components as Clark’s original 700 series, but with a virtually impenetrable polyethylene outer jacket and the addition of a water-blocking tape that wraps around the inner core. This construction is extremely puncture resistant and provides an additional level of protection by absorbing moisture within the water-blocking tape in the event that the jacket is penetrated.
- Extra-Flexible and UL Rated - ideal for portable staging, studio use or permanent installation
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - easy to remove jacket and foil streamline termination process
- Low-Wick Insulation - high melt temperature minimizes insulation reduction when soldering
- 22 AWG Tinned Copper Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Color Coded Pair Jackets- simplifies channel identification by color and alpha-numeric print
- Direct Burial Construction - puncture resistant jacket and water-blocking tape barrier