The Christie® CP4320-RGB pure laser cinema projector brings a premium movie-going experience to mainstream theatres. Featuring CineLife™ electronics and RealLaser™ illumination, this compact, all-in-one DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality and operational lifetime while providing a low cost of ownership. With the CP4320-RGB, exhibitors can impress audiences with incredibly colorful and detailed, true-to-life images while benefitting from an affordable platform that will perform well into the future.
An engineered standard
Christie RealLaser uses compact, next-generation Multi Laser Pack Devices (MPD), achieving breakthroughs in brightness, color reproduction, image uniformity, contrast, and operational lifetime not seen in cinemas before. Featuring Christie’s patented fully-sealed optical path, Christie RealLaser provides long-term stability and reliability. Movies look as good as they do on day-one thanks to Christie LiteLOC™ white point tracking capabilities. Factory-calibrated, LiteLOC™ automatically maintains color balance throughout the projector’s operational life for years of stable, virtually maintenance-free operation.
Advanced cinema electronics
Christie CineLife’s streamlined UX-designed interface simplifies the playback and management of cinema movies and alternative cinema content. Projector set-up is quick and easy with both the auto-configure feature and the projector’s motorized lens mount. CineLife is also compatible with select third-party IMBs, and the projectors have an AIC expansion card slot to support various add-on cards to future-proof your investment.
- Improved cinema experience - expanded color gamut, greater brightness and up to 6000:1 contrast
- Long-lasting light source - over 50,000 hours of optimal performance
- Low maintenance - sealed optics for protection against dust ingress
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD) - utilising MPD technology to improve image quality on all screen types
- Backwards compatibility - works with existing Christie accessories and lenses
- Best-in-class operational efficiency - 10.6 lumens per watt