The 9990-RTR-MPEG-IP offers a flexible card-based solution for providing distribution copies of unicast or multicast IP streams. Unicast streams, by design, have only one destination and cannot easily be monitored by test equipment. To solve this, the 9990-RTR-MPEG-IP provides copies that can easily be sent to multiple destinations for monitoring or other purposes. With the 9990-RTR-MPEG-IP, the originating UDP/RTP stream can be replicated to reach its intended destination, as well as providing ample copies for monitoring or other purposes.
- Card-based design allows scalability of up to 10 cards per frame
- Economical card-based solution provides distribution copies of unicast or multicast IP streams
- Up to 16x16 inputs and outputs using two 1GigE Ethernet ports
- De-jittering and reclocking features help ensure reliable operation - even with jittery sources
- Easy integration and control/monitoring via DashBoard™ remote control